Click Here





Sunday, December 15, 2013

Solar Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit

Solar Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit

Solar Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit

Solar Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit

Features

  • Enjoy hands-free talking with the solar-powered Bluetooth speakerphone
  • Multi-point connection: Switch between two phones and answer the phone that rings
  • Windshield* and visor mounting bracket included
  • One full charge provides up to 11-13 hours continuous talk time
  • Superior echo cancellation and noise reduction
  • Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR provides easy pairing and robust signals
  • Dedicated volume and mute buttons provide intuitive user experience
  • Micro-USB cable and vehicle charging adapter included

Solar Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit

Had this about a month - the solar feature attracted me since I never knew when there was any power left in my last unit. Actually, it's the same with this - how much charge does it have left?

Charging: I did the first charge via USB, and once in between, during this four week period - and every couple days put it into the sun. Have used it more than a dozen times or more on calls, and it keeps working. A previous review said the red led is supposed to light when solar charging, but I've never seen it, and not sure it's supposed to do that... only lights when plugged into USB charging. Given that a full solar charge takes more than 10 hours - the limited time I place it in the sun just might be enough to keep it going. Bottom line: not sure if the solar charging really works, but I only did the USB charge after a couple weeks because I got nervous. And you do have to turn the unit over to charge, and then back again to use it so the speaker and mic are toward you. Seems to take a little more fussing to use it fully.

I like the size... and the capability to handle two phones. People seem to hear me fine. The speaker volume is not the best - I have a Storm 2 and need to have it at full volume, with the Iogear at full volume, to really hear it. For me, this is the weakest point. I don't have a noisy car, but I have to kill the radio, roll up the windows and really pay attention. Or, I'm just gettin' old!
Go to Store
Solar Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment